Do you consider yourself a multi-passionate entrepreneur? Do you feel confident cohesively representing each passion in your brand online?
Janet Van Wyck is a brand and content strategist who coaches multi-passionate entrepreneurs to develop their brand identity and create a content strategy that showcases their passions. Janet is incredibly insightful, and I can’t wait to dive into this conversation with you!
“You know the saying that it takes a town to raise a child. And it’s not because you need so many people to watch them and baby, it’s what these people bring that’s unique.” – Janet Van Wyck
Highlights from my chat with Janet include:
- Introducing Janet Van Wyck (3:13)
- What is a brand strategy (3:41)
- Bringing your brand online (5:45)
- Catapulted into the future of online shopping (7:05)
- What your customers want from you (7:34)
- Making a connection when you can’t see your audience (8:51)
- Understanding your attraction funnel (9:53)
- Finding your home online (11:05)
- Creating content to attract (13:30)
- Headshots and consistency (16:37)
- Branding for the multi-passionate (21:55)
- It takes a town to raise a child (31:02)
- Distracted vs. intentional artists (34:19)
- Separating passion from stress (38:02)
Have you already headed over to your social media accounts during this episode? I also had to refrain from redoing some of my bios during this chat! Janet was so amazing, and I hope you are walking away with advice to showcase all you are passionate about but also find something you would like to keep near and dear to you to relieve stress during the hustle and bustle of your entrepreneurial and artistic journey.
Connect with Janet:
You can find more information about Culture Con online!
You can also follow us on:
Feel free to leave a review and let me know how this episode resonated with you. Don’t forget to follow us on your favorite podcasting platforms, and never miss an episode. Keep creating!