Have you ever had something planned so perfectly that it had no choice but to succeed….but it still felt like it failed? Oh boy! Do I have the show for you today! It has been a week that has tried to stop me, but I am here with an encouraging message for the Counter Culture DIY community!
Here are some of the uplifting topics covered in today’s episode:
- Why today’s episode almost didn’t happen. (0:40)
- What could be keeping us from creating? (4:13)
- How criticism could have stopped me….but didn’t. (5:32)
- Don’t let one negative comment set you back. (12:24)
- My mission and why you need to stick with yours. (16:49)
I hope listening to this episode helped you as much as it has helped me! I feel even more peace after revisiting these trying times with you today! What is standing in the way of your mission today? Doubt, fear or lack of support? I want to hear from you!
Feel free to leave a review and let me know how this episode resonated with you. You can also follow us on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and Facebook, all @CounterCultureDIY. Join our Facebook community, Counter Culture DIY artists support group and don’t forget to follow us on your favorite podcasting platforms so you never miss an episode. Keep creating!