Counter Culture DIY glitter can be used in so many projects. Its use is limitless.
So, today I’m going to tell you how to add sparkle and shine to a “boring” wine glass.
Here is what you need:
- Your Choice of Adhesive
- Your Choice of Glitter
- Wine Glass
- Paint Brush
- Tape (optional)
- Clean your wine glass with soap and water. Let it dry. Wipe off with a clean towel.
- Optional: now is the time to tape off any areas of the glass that you don’t want to glitter.
- Using a brush, apply your adhesive to the areas you want to glitter.
- Put a clean paper on your work surface to catch the extra glitter. Sprinkle the glitter onto the adhesive until it is covered. Tap the glass to remove excess glitter.
- Pick up the paper and pour the extra glitter back into the container.
- Let it dry.
- Take a clean, dry brush and go over all the glitter to remove the excess.
- Apply a 2nd coat of adhesive over the glittered surface. Sprinkle glitter again and let dry. Remove loose glitter using a paint brush and put it back in your container.
- Place the glass on your turner and apply a coat of CCDIY Artist Resin.
Your beverages at dinner don’t have to look boring anymore!!