How to Make Glitter Tassel Earrings
Counter Culture DIY Artist Resin and glitter can give you so many fun ideas! Both have the ability to help you create different projects, including jewelry. Here is another craft idea for your favorite artist resin/ glitter combo.
For this project, you will need:
Counter Culture DIY Artist Resin
Round nose and flat/needle nose pliers
Silicone Earring Mold
- Sprinkle your favorite glitter in the earring mold.
- Mix an equal amount of CCDIY Artist Resin and Hardener. If this is your first time using the product, check out the instructions for mixing our resin.
- Pour resin into the mold.
- Cover the project with a cardboard box (or any box), then leave it to fully-cure for 24 hours.
- The next day, take out the hardened resin from the mold and clean off any rough edges.
- Open one of the jump rings using jewelry pliers. Loop this through the hole in the base, then use pliers to close the ring.
- Open the second ring then put the tassel onto it. Loop this ring round the other ring that is attached to the charm. Close the ring.
Super easy! If you love buying jewelry, consider DIY. It’s more fun, and you can customize your earrings based on the colors and embellishments that you want. Counter Culture has a wide variety of glitter to choose from. Check out more fun projects on our coming blogs!
Comments are closed.
Pingback:How to Make Resin Jewelry: Our Favorite Pieces - Counter Culture DIY